Beta 4 of XBMC 13 codenamed Gotham has been released. This is probably the last beta before Gotham enters the release candidate stage and it has a number of fixes in the build. There is improved Amazon Fire TV support, GUI fixes, Android playback fixes and a number of other fixes.
You can get the new build and read the release notes at xbmc.org.
* Fix unwanted volume restore on Airplay volume
* Fix occasional crashing on GUI language changing
* Don’t drain Wii battery by disabling motion sensing
* Fix various problems when using NFS as media source
* Restore the music background playback ability for iOS
* Improved support for Amazon Fire-TV
* Fix various playback issues on Android
* Fix double application of 16-235 correction on DXVA-HD.