Welcome to this week’s podcast where Jason, Garry, Richard and I talk about the new Windows 10 build, broadband issues, smart home setups and my experiences with my Hive Home installation this week. We also talk about how I managed to solve my problems installing last week’s Windows 10 build on my Encore 8.
Buy our Windows 10 book: Entertainment Apps on the go with Windows 10. We cover music and video streaming services for Windows 10, turning your PC in to a powerful media server, DLNA and cloud services.
|Subscribe on Android||Subscribe via iTunes||Subscribe via RSS , XML RSS Link||Sticher Radio||Subscribe with Zune||Listen on TuneIn Radio|
- Dropbox Announces SmartSync (aka Placeholders Strike Back)
- Parallels Toolbox for Mac 1.5 Review
- Video: Hands on with Windows 10 Creators Update Build 15019
- Microsoft release Windows 10 Creators Update Build 15019 for PC
- Setting up a Smart Homes for the rest of us (Part 1)
- Microsoft to introduce new gaming features in Windows 10
- Pure Jongo A2 Wireless Hi-Fi Adapter with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth – Black
Ian Dixon is a Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional), founder of TheDigitalLifestyle.com tech site and producer of the weekly The Digital Lifestyle Show podcast. Ian has been writing and talking about Windows for over 10 years and has over 20 years in IT as an IT Manager. Ian has thousands of followers on Twitter and Facebook and over 4 million views on his YouTube channel.