This week Jason and I are joined by Edward Forwood co-founder of WiFithing to talk about their new IoT for the home Kickstarter campaign. The project is an open source Wifi solution for IoT development without needing to do any coding. There is a whole range of project you can do with WiDithing without needing to buy additional hardware beyond the WiFithing kit.
Jason and I also talk over the weeks news including new Windows 10 builds, Windows 10 Mobile, media apps and the world’s first gesture-controlled prosthetic arm.
Buy our new Windows 10 book: Entertainment Apps on the go with Windows 10. We cover music and video streaming services for Windows 10, turning your PC in to a powerful media server, DLNA and cloud services.
|Subscribe via iTunes||Subscribe via RSS , XML RSS Link||Sticher Radio||Subscribe with Zune||Listen on TuneIn Radio|
Links from this week’s show:
- World’s first gesture-controlled prosthetic arm
- Video: How to share content between Windows 10 devices using Homegroup
- Plex app for Windows 220.127.116.11 released
- Emby app for Window Phone and Windows 10 Mobile updated
- Plex app for Windows updated to 18.104.22.168
- Video: Hands of with Windows 10 Redstone build 11099
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11099 released
- Continuum supporting Remote Desktop Preview coming to Windows 10 Mobile