Welcome to podcast number 407. This week Jason and I are joined by the chatroom as we catch up on the tech news. We talk about the reversal of the Xbox One sharing policies and Jason is not that impressed. We talk Windows 8.1 Preview, I have it and Jason didn’t at the time of recording, we talk about my first impressions of the OS plus we talk cloud music services like Xbox Music and Amazon music.
We also talk to Simon Hewitt from Silicon Dreams talking about the tech event coming up this weekend, we will be there and Simon gives us the latest on the fantastic vintage tech event this weekend.
The TDL Show is brought to you by DVBLogic, makers of the DVBLink range of products. Get the free trial and see how it can expand the use of your Windows Media Center system and watch live and recorded TV on the Raspberry Pi, iPhone, Android and Windows Phone
If you want more information about how to subscribe to podcasts read our Podcast How To page.
- Windows 8.1 Preview now available for UK language installs
- Microsoft update the Windows 8 and Windows RT Video app
- Windows 8.1 Preview first impressions
- Web based Xbox Music available for subscribers
- DVBLogic launch DVBLink for Plex Server Beta
- Video: Steve Wozniak talks in car technology
- Video: Ford’s Virttex driver performance simulator
- Amazon’s AutoRip arrives in the UK
- Why you can’t install Windows RT 8.1 Preview on a UK Surface RT (updated)
- Microsoft Surface Blog talks Windows RT 8.1 Preview on Surface RT
- An interesting day at #FordTrends