Following on from last week’s Patch Tuesday releases Microsoft have released a cumulative update for Windows 10 1903 and 1909. KB4550945 takes the build to 18362.815 / 18363.815 and is the 2nd update to the OS this month (also known as a C update). From next month Microsoft will only releasing updates on patch Tuesday (B updates) to make like easier while we are all working from home in the current global situation.
The update includes upgrade issues fixes, notifications fixes other quality improvements.
- Updates an issue that prevents certain apps from opening after you upgrade from a previous version of Windows, and a Bad Image error message appears.
- Updates in an issue that turns off notifications for devices that use a virtual private network (VPN) on a cellular network.
- Updates an issue that prevents you from resuming a Microsoft Xbox game on a Windows device after upgrading from a previous version of Windows.
- Updates an issue that causes a text box that contains multiple lines of text to stop responding in certain scenarios.
- Updates an issue that generates unexpected notifications when you change the default application settings.
- Updates an issue that causes Windows Update to stop responding when you check for updates.
- Updates an issue that fails to print content that is outside of the margins of a document.