Windows 10 1909 Update (19H2) now available on Release Preview

Windows 10 1909 Update (19H2) now available on Release Preview

Windows Insiders on the Release Preview ring can now get the 1909 Feature update (19H2) for Windows 10. Version 1909 is offered as an optional update for 90% of Windows Insiders on the Release Preview ring with the other 10% seeing it installed automatically.

After installing the update the build number is 18363.329 and has the new features of 19H2 turned on.

If you use Windows Defender Application Guard (WDAG) or containers you will not be offered the update.

Here is my guide to the changes in 1909:

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *