Welcome to this week’s podcast where Richard and I talk over the week’s news. We talk about the arrival of 19H2 and how the change the way Microsoft are delivering the update is good for users. We also talk about the new Value Index VR headset, Windows Mixed Reality usage numbers, Cortana and Raspberry Pi 4.
We also speculate on what is going on with the @windows account!
Links from this week’s show:
- Windows Mixed Reality usage on SteamVR hits 11.13%
- Video: First look at Windows 10 19H2 Update
- Microsoft announce plans for Windows 10 19H2 and the first 19H2 build
- Video: TDL News #12 – Cortana App, Raspberry Pi 4 and More
- Cortana Beta arrives in the Microsoft Store
|Subscribe on Android||Subscribe on Spotify||Subscribe via RSS , XML RSS Link||Sticher Radio||Listen on TuneIn Radio|