This week on the show Richard and I are joined by Microsoft’s Jesse McCulloch from the Mixed Reality develop relations team to talk about the new HoloLens 2. We talk about the new features in the new HoloLens, the improved field of view and the new interaction models. Jessie explains how much of a game changer the device is and why Microsoft are focusing on enterprises. We also talk about the developer story and some of the resources coming up for developers, plus we talk about the changes to Windows Mixed Reality on Windows 10 PCs.
Richard and I also have talk about the new Windows 10 builds and why we are getting 20H1 build now. We talk Chromium based Microsoft Edge, slow ring builds, Microsoft Band and ZX Spectrum retro fun.
Links from this week’s show:
- Video: Hands on with Windows 10 19H1 Build 18351
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 19H1 build 18351 for Windows Insiders
- Microsoft Band and Heath Dashboard to be shut down at the end of May
- Windows Mixed Reality usage on SteamVR hits 10%
- Hands on with Windows 10 19H1 Build 18348
- Time for another fast ring build: Windows 10 19H1 Build 18348
- Hands on with Windows 10 20H1 build 18845
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 20H1 Build 18845
- At last a 19H1 slow ring build! Microsoft release build 18342 to the slow ring
- The first ZX Spectrum prototype laid bare… (What? It was acceptable in the ’80s)
|Subscribe on Android||Subscribe via iTunes||Subscribe via RSS , XML RSS Link||Sticher Radio||Listen on TuneIn Radio||Subscribe on Spotify|