Microsoft have released another 19H1 build for Windows Insiders on the fast ring. Build 18346 just contains fixes and no new features, and it still doesn’t have a fix for the anti-cheat gaming bug that is causing 19H1 being held back from the slow ring.
Here are the fixes and known issues:
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- We fixed an issue which caused the Bluetooth Hands-Free audio driver to hang.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders not being able to access the Quests section of the Feedback Hub.
- We fixed an issue that could cause Settings to crash if you clicked “Pick your insider settings” button under Windows Insiders Program Settings.
- We fixed an issue where the PowerShell .GetType method was unexpectedly returning error “out-lineoutput : The method or operation is not implemented”.
- We fixed an issue where in certain languages if you pressed WIN+V before having opted into clipboard history the clipboard history UI would be truncated.
- We fixed an issue with the new Adlam keyboard resulting in not being able to type certain common words.
- We fixed an issue where, when typing Vietnamese, the touch keyboard was auto-capitalizing ever word in certain apps.
- We fixed an issue where, when friendly dates were enabled in File Explorer, in certain languages (such as Japanese and Chinese) Insiders would see the wrong day name displayed.
- We fixed an issue resulting in an unexpected and non-functional Family Safety icon in the notification area of the taskbar.
- We fixed an issue that could result in the taskbar search box text becoming black on a black background.
- We fixed an issue where Start menu would crash when using Narrator to navigate pinned folders in Start.
- Launching games that use anti-cheat software may trigger a bugcheck (GSOD).
- Creative X-Fi sound cards are not functioning properly. We are partnering with Creative to resolve this issue.
- Please note that while we’ve made some improvements to night light reliability in this flight, we’re continuing to investigate reported issues in this space.
- For display calibration scenarios, monitors may be missing in the built-in Color Management application. As a work around, please use the Settings app to select color profile instead, under the Display Settings page.
- Some Realtek SD card readers are not functioning properly. We are investigating the issue.
- In Windows Sandbox, if you try to navigate to the Narrator settings, Settings app crashes.
- Mouse pointer color might be incorrectly switched to white after signing out and signing back in.
- We’re investigating reports of the Chinese version of multiple games not working.