This week on the show Richard and I discuss Windows Mixed Reality improvements including running desktop apps in VR, we talk Microsoft earnings and look back over Microsoft’s record of accomplishment with consumer products over the last five years.
We talk about getting Windows 10 on ARM working on a Lumia 950XL and Richards’s project to make Alexa more private.
- What’s new in Windows Mixed Reality with Windows 10 19H1? (with video)
- Windows Mixed Reality usage on SteamVR hits 9%
- Microsoft adds Win32 app support to Windows Mixed Reality
- Video: Hands on with Windows 10 19H1 build 18329
- Video: Hands on with Windows 10 on ARM running on a Lumia 950 XL
- Microsoft have opened up the Skip Ahead option for Windows Insiders
- Getting Windows 10 on ARM up and running on a Lumia 950XL
From Raspberry Pi to Microsoft Surface, Android to iOS we are connecting your digital lifestyle
|Subscribe on Android||Subscribe via iTunes||Subscribe via RSS , XML RSS Link||Sticher Radio||Listen on TuneIn Radio||Subscribe on Spotify|
Ian Dixon is a Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional), founder of TheDigitalLifestyle.com tech site and producer of the weekly The Digital Lifestyle Show podcast. Ian has been writing and talking about Windows for over 10 years and has over 20 years in IT as an IT Manager. Ian has thousands of followers on Twitter and Facebook and over 4 million views on his YouTube channel.