Welcome to this week’s podcast! Jason, Garry, Richard and talk about smart watches, smart home and not so smart updates. We are still looking for the October 2018 Update, we do have a 19H1 update and Jason gives us a Hive update.
We also talk Windows Mixed Reality and Oculus Rift. Home wifi and lots more.
Links from this week’s show:
- Unboxing, settings up and review of Blink XT home security system (with video)
- The Mixed Reality Toolkit Beta launched with Windows MR, HoloLens, SteamVR and OpenXR support
- Windows Mixed Reality usage on SteamVR climbs up to 7.7%
- Video: Hands on with Windows 10 19H1 Build 18272
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 19H1 Build 18272 for Windows Insiders
- Microsoft introducing a new look start menu to Windows Mixed Reality
- Microsoft Maquette a tool for prototyping ideas in VR
From Raspberry Pi to Microsoft Surface, Android to iOS we are connecting your digital lifestyle
|Subscribe on Android||Subscribe via iTunes||Subscribe via RSS , XML RSS Link||Sticher Radio||Listen on TuneIn Radio||Subscribe on Spotify|
Ian Dixon is a Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional), founder of TheDigitalLifestyle.com tech site and producer of the weekly The Digital Lifestyle Show podcast. Ian has been writing and talking about Windows for over 10 years and has over 20 years in IT as an IT Manager. Ian has thousands of followers on Twitter and Facebook and over 4 million views on his YouTube channel.