Redstone 5 development may be done but Microsoft are still continuing with new builds. Today we have build 18247 of the 19H1 for Windows Insiders using the Skip Ahead option. There are only a few changes in this build, there is a hand full of fixes and three known issues.
Hopefully now the October 2018 Update is complete we still see new features coming to Windows 10.
Here are the details:
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- We fixed an issue resulting in Narrator text to speech not making sense when reading Narrator’s Quick Start pop up in Japanese.
- We fixed an issue resulting in app icons sometimes becoming invisible in the taskbar in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue that could result in an IME not working in Microsoft Edge the first time it was launched.
- We fixed an issue resulting in WebView controls potentially not responding to keyboard.
- Rolling out this week, along with more bug fixes, we have added a “Preview” tag to Your Phone app as we continue to finetune the based on your feedback. Keep it coming via Feedback Hub.
- When using dark mode, File Explorer’s context menu has an unexpectedly thick white border.
- Task Manager is not reporting accurate CPU usage. This should be fixed in the next flight.
- Arrows to expand “Background processes” in Task Manager are blinking constantly and weirdly.