This week on the show, Jesse McCulloch returns to the show to talk Windows Mixed Reality and HoloLens. Jesse is just about to join the Windows Mixed Reality team at Microsoft and we chat about the changes coming to Windows Mixed Reality with the October 2018 Update. We talk about the HoloLens October update some of new features coming to the device. Jesse also talks about how he built up his HoloLens dev community up from nothing and how that lead to joining Microsoft.
We talk Windows Insider builds and lots more.
Links from this week show:
- Video: Hands on with Windows 10 Redstone 5 Build 17763
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 19H1 Build 18242 to Skip Ahead
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 Redstone 5 Build 17763 for Windows Insiders
- Video: Hands on with Windows 10 Redstone 5 Build 17760
- Redstone 5 moves closer to completion with the known issue free build 17760
- Video: Hands on with HoloLens OS RS5 Preview Build 17760
- Acer launches new Windows Mixed Reality Headset
- Video: Windows Mixed Reality Changes in RS5 – Flashlight and new menus
- Here are some custom Windows Mixed Reality environments for you to download
- Video: How to create custom environment for Windows Mixed Reality
From Raspberry Pi to Microsoft Surface, Android to iOS we are connecting your digital lifestyle
|Subscribe on Android||Subscribe via iTunes||Subscribe via RSS , XML RSS Link||Sticher Radio||Listen on TuneIn Radio||Subscribe on Spotify|
Ian Dixon is a Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional), founder of TheDigitalLifestyle.com tech site and producer of the weekly The Digital Lifestyle Show podcast. Ian has been writing and talking about Windows for over 10 years and has over 20 years in IT as an IT Manager. Ian has thousands of followers on Twitter and Facebook and over 4 million views on his YouTube channel.