This week on the show we talking with vTime a sociable networking system for virtual reality. Product Director Paul Hollywood from vTime joins us on the show to talk about their immersive social app that runs in virtual reality that enables you to meet, chat and share in detailed immersive world. It is a complete virtual world where you can sit and chat with your friends in virtual worlds like Paris, space station or have a meeting in the virtual boardroom. You create your own avatar and then the VR system articulates your head and hand movements. It’s one of the most impressive uses of virtual reality I have seen and its cross platform, so I can talk from my Windows Mixed Reality setup with someone using Oculus Rift, Android or iOS. Paul explains how the service works, what you can do with and some of the exciting developments coming in the future.
|Subscribe on Android||Subscribe via iTunes||Subscribe via RSS , XML RSS Link||Sticher Radio||Subscribe with Zune||Listen on TuneIn Radio|
- Timeline coming to Windows 10 Redstone 4 with the next build
- Microsoft release new Edge extension that enables 360 degree videos in Windows Mixed Reality
- How to use Google Earth with Windows Mixed Reality
- Acer Windows Mixed Reality Headset Review (with video)
- Review – Amazon Echo 2017
- Video: Hands on with Windows 10 Redstone 4 Build 17046
- Microsoft release Windows 10 Redstone 4 Build 17046 for PC
Ian Dixon is a Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional), founder of TheDigitalLifestyle.com tech site and producer of the weekly The Digital Lifestyle Show podcast. Ian has been writing and talking about Windows for over 10 years and has over 20 years in IT as an IT Manager. Ian has thousands of followers on Twitter and Facebook and over 4 million views on his YouTube channel.