Welcome to this week’s podcast where Jason, Garry and I talk about the recent changes to Amazon Alexa, Jason’s experiences with the Xbox One X and how he moved games between devices. We talk Windows Mixed Reality, Windows Insider builds, Steam VR and ask what happens when a manufacture decides to brick your smart home device. Jason also has a great tip for managing games on multiple Xbox consoles.
|Subscribe on Android||Subscribe via iTunes||Subscribe via RSS , XML RSS Link||Sticher Radio||Subscribe with Zune||Listen on TuneIn Radio|
- Video: Using WebVR with Windows Mixed Reality
- Video: Tips for getting the most out of your Windows Mixed Reality headset
- Game Sharing Digital Purchases Across Two Xbox One Consoles
- SteamVR coming to Windows Mixed Reality November 15th
- Video: Hands on with Windows 10 Redstone 4 Build 17035
- Microsoft release Windows 10 Redstone 4 Build 17035 for PC