Welcome to this week’s podcast where Jason, Garry and I talk about the recent changes to Amazon Alexa, Jason’s experiences with the Xbox One X and how he moved games between devices. We talk Windows Mixed Reality, Windows Insider builds, Steam VR and ask what happens when a manufacture decides to brick your smart home device. Jason also has a great tip for managing games on multiple Xbox consoles.
|Subscribe on Android||Subscribe via iTunes||Subscribe via RSS , XML RSS Link||Sticher Radio||Subscribe with Zune||Listen on TuneIn Radio|
- Video: Using WebVR with Windows Mixed Reality
- Video: Tips for getting the most out of your Windows Mixed Reality headset
- Game Sharing Digital Purchases Across Two Xbox One Consoles
- SteamVR coming to Windows Mixed Reality November 15th
- Video: Hands on with Windows 10 Redstone 4 Build 17035
- Microsoft release Windows 10 Redstone 4 Build 17035 for PC
Ian Dixon is a Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional), founder of TheDigitalLifestyle.com tech site and producer of the weekly The Digital Lifestyle Show podcast. Ian has been writing and talking about Windows for over 10 years and has over 20 years in IT as an IT Manager. Ian has thousands of followers on Twitter and Facebook and over 4 million views on his YouTube channel.