I have my Windows Mixed Reality headset for a couple of weeks and I have found it’s a lot more than just a gaming platform. I have recorded videos on how to use the desktop with Windows Mixed Reality, checking if your PC is mixed reality ready, playing Xbox games and using Cyberlink’s Power Media Player and I thought I would put some of my favourite tips together into one video.
In this video I take a look at:
- Checking the battery levels on your controllers.
- How you can watch immersive 360 degree and 3D videos.
- Watching movies and TV in the media room.
- Brining objects into the cliff house.
- Using the on-screen keyboard.
Using voice input to entry text.
If you have any other tips I should be looking at please share them in our new Windows Mixed Reality forums.