Welcome to this week’s podcast where Garry joins us from Microsoft’s Future Decoding event in London. Richard and I talk Windows Mixed Reality, Oculus Rift and the hardware requirements of the systems. We talk Surface, new Windows 10 builds and more.
Checkout our new TDL Xbox Club, come and join us.
|Subscribe on Android||Subscribe via iTunes||Subscribe via RSS , XML RSS Link||Sticher Radio||Subscribe with Zune||Listen on TuneIn Radio|
- How to use desktop apps in Windows Mixed Reality
- Microsoft bring LTE to the new Surface Pro
- How to check if your PC can run Windows Mixed Reality
- Video: Hands on with Windows 10 Redstone 4 Build 17025
- Microsoft release Windows 10 Redstone 4 Build 17025 for PC
- Lenovo Explorer Windows Mixed Reality Review (with video)
- Video: Acer Aspire 5 Review