Updated with new audio file which fixes the audio glitch.
Welcome back after our week off. We are back with discussion on whether Richard should buy an Xbox One S or wait or the Xbox One X, we talk about the new Windows 10 builds and some of the features being pulled from the Fall Creators Update. We discuss the latest issue with the Surface Pro, syncing your PC screen with your Philips Hue lights and Windows Mixed Reality headsets.
|Subscribe on Android||Subscribe via iTunes||Subscribe via RSS , XML RSS Link||Sticher Radio||Subscribe with Zune||Listen on TuneIn Radio|
- Microsoft release cumulative update for Windows 10 Creators Update
- Netgear Arlo Pro and Arlo Go – Quick Look
- Quick Look – Netgear Orbi 50, 40 and 30
- Microsoft release Windows 10 Fall Creators Update build 16232 to the slow ring
- Video: Hands on with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update build 16237
- Microsoft release Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 for PC
- Video: A quick look at the Acer Aspire range
- hueDynamic adds real-time synchronization Philips Hue lights to the PC display
- Video: A quick look at the Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop
- Video: A quick look at the Acer Switch 5
- Groove Music for Windows 10 gets a new mini player
- Video: Hands on with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update build 16232
- Video: Hands on with Windows 10 Mobile build 15228
- Microsoft release Windows 10 build 16232 for PC and 15228 for Mobile
- Video: A quick look at the £10,000 Acer Predator 21X gaming laptop
Ian Dixon is a Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional), founder of TheDigitalLifestyle.com tech site and producer of the weekly The Digital Lifestyle Show podcast. Ian has been writing and talking about Windows for over 10 years and has over 20 years in IT as an IT Manager. Ian has thousands of followers on Twitter and Facebook and over 4 million views on his YouTube channel.