Welcome to podcast 590. This week Richard, Jason and I talk about the lack of Windows 10 Creators Update builds, why we are now installing switches in our network, how we get smart lighting integrated into your home and take a drink as I have another Philips Hue bulb!
|Subscribe on Android||Subscribe via iTunes||Subscribe via RSS , XML RSS Link||Sticher Radio||Subscribe with Zune||Listen on TuneIn Radio|
- You can now control your Netgear Routers from Amazon Alexa
- Video: NETGEAR GS108E-300UKS 8 Port Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch Review
- Microsoft updates Cortana for Android
- Video: Hands on with De.Light WiFi hotspot smart lights
- Dell XPS 13 Long Term Test – 3 Months
- Smart Home for the rest of us – Part 3: Hive Smart Heating