Welcome to this week’s podcast where Richard, Garry and I talk about smart home addiction, creating smart sensors with Arduino and IFTTT, the latest Windows 10 Insider builds, wifi bulbs, new Amazon Alexa Skills and lots more.
Buy our Windows 10 book: Entertainment Apps on the go with Windows 10. We cover music and video streaming services for Windows 10, turning your PC in to a powerful media server, DLNA and cloud services.
|Subscribe on Android||Subscribe via iTunes||Subscribe via RSS , XML RSS Link||Sticher Radio||Subscribe with Zune||Listen on TuneIn Radio|
- Smart Home for the rest of us – Part 3: Hive Smart Heating
- You can now check your Microsoft calendar with Amazon Alexa
- Video: Testing an OLALA 64GB USB 3.0 Lighting/USB Drive
- Video: Hands on with Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update build 15031
- Microsoft release Windows 10 Creator Update build 15031 for Mobile
- Video: Hands on with Windows 10 Creators Update Build 15031
- Windows 10 Creators Update Build 15031 released for PC
- Setting up a Smart Home for the rest of us: Part 2 – Lights
Ian Dixon is a Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional), founder of TheDigitalLifestyle.com tech site and producer of the weekly The Digital Lifestyle Show podcast. Ian has been writing and talking about Windows for over 10 years and has over 20 years in IT as an IT Manager. Ian has thousands of followers on Twitter and Facebook and over 4 million views on his YouTube channel.