Welcome to this week’s podcast where Jason, Garry and I take a look at the weeks news including the new Google Pixel launch, VLC on Xbox and new Redstone 2 builds. We also talk about the implications of Microsoft’s latest pull back from consumers with the end of the Microsoft Band. We talk about the new home devices like Amazon Alexa and Google Home and ask if Microsoft have a chance in the home.
Buy our Windows 10 book: Entertainment Apps on the go with Windows 10. We cover music and video streaming services for Windows 10, turning your PC in to a powerful media server, DLNA and cloud services.
|Subscribe on Android||Subscribe via iTunes||Subscribe via RSS , XML RSS Link||Sticher Radio||Subscribe with Zune||Listen on TuneIn Radio|
- VLC for the Xbox One has been submitted to the store
- Microsoft stops selling the Band 2 and no Band 3 this year (or probably ever)
- Video: Hands on with Windows 10 Redstone 2 build 14936
- Video: Hands on with Windows 10 Mobile Redstone 2 build 14936
- Microsoft release Window 10 Redstone 2 build 14936 for PC & Mobile
- Microsoft’s US Store now selling Windows Hello BIO-key fingerprint readers
Ian Dixon is a Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional), founder of TheDigitalLifestyle.com tech site and producer of the weekly The Digital Lifestyle Show podcast. Ian has been writing and talking about Windows for over 10 years and has over 20 years in IT as an IT Manager. Ian has thousands of followers on Twitter and Facebook and over 4 million views on his YouTube channel.