The Kodi team have released the 2nd beta of version Kodi 17. Kodi is an open source media system (formally known at XBMC) and this release just has minor under the hood improvements since the previous beta 1 release. The main changes are fixes to the PVR and fixes for Android Nougat.
You can find the download and full changelog over at Kodi.tv
Fixes done in this Beta 2:
• Any game controller was non function due to recent refactoring. This has now been fixed with the added bonus of deadzone settings for joypads.
• PVR section got a variety of fixed ranging from usability to possible crashing
• Fix possible issue if internet stream used a redirect
• Fix “could not connect to repository” popup
• No longer handle data migrations from pre-Kodi v14 versions.
• Add fallback path to Kodi settings if the skin you use hasn’t received an update yet
• Several fixes done to passthrough audio handling
• Fix possible crash on loading context menu add-ons
• Add Android Nougat new passthrough audio API which special thanks to Google developers for adding this.
• De-interlacing setting underwent some changes recently and some problems came to light.
• Skin and add-on updating doesn’t check for dependencies if they are not in a repository. From now on on any upgrade Kodi we will go through all available updates and install them before starting Kodi.
• Fix DPI unawareness on Windows where it would start in the zoomed in if it wasn’t set to 100% Thanks to Microsoft for giving us the correct way of solving it.