The OpenELEC team have released version 6.0.1 of their embedded media centre system based on Kodi. This is a maintenance release of the system which includes an update to libCEC which fixes issues with the Raspberry Pi/Pi 2, networking issues have been fixes and the boot partition size has been increased.
OpenELEC is a great way of getting started with Kodi and it supports a wide range of platforms including Windows, Linux and the Raspberry Pi.
Changes from OpenELEC:
- libCEC has been bumped to 3.0.1 to solve some outstanding issues for RPi/RPi2 users.
- Firmware to support the Cubox-i4pro Bluetooth chipset has been added.
- SSL issues seen with some HTTPS streams are resolved with an update to embedded CA certificates.
- Firmware for Intel wifi devices has been updated to resolve (or at least improve) some networking issues.
- Kodi Isengard DVB add-ons have been updated and pushed to the official repo.
- Boot partition size for new installations has been increased to 512MB.
Supported by casino online