Microsoft’s Groove music app has been updated to version 3.6.1537.0 for Window 10 Mobile and it adds a few new features. You can now share a link to music from the context menu in the app, for example you can tap and hold on an album and then use the standard sharing options in Windows. Links look link this: http://music.microsoft.com/Album/EC3AF306-0100-11DB-89CA-0019B92A3933?action=play
Also in the update is the dark/light theme can be set to match the OS theme setting, improvements to search and there are more configuration options.
- You can share a link to music by tapping Share in the context menu. Tell your friends what you’ve been listening to!
- We now only automatically show more albums for artists you’re exploring if you aren’t on a metered data connection to reduce data usage.
- The theme setting in the app is now tied to the related system setting.
- Improvements in the way the app searches for music on your mobile device.
- Popular settings from the desktop version of the app are now in the mobile version – look for settings related to Downloads, Media Info, and OneDrive in the mobile app.