Plex have updated the iPhone / iPad app with fixes and with TV Output support. TV Out means you can connect up your iPad or iPhone to a TV (via a HDMI adapter) and watch your Plex content on your TV. Also in the update are cloud syncing fixes, improved app performance and improved detection of Chromecast devices.
Plex is one of my recommended alternatives for Windows Media Center in Windows 10.
The app is available from the iTunes Store.
What’s New in Version 4.0.3
– Added TV Out support
– Resolved an issue causing free space calculations to be incorrect during syncing.
– Improved detection of Chromecast devices.
– Fixed playback of Cloud Sync content when using certain storage providers.
– Fixed flinging Cloud Sync content to Chromecast.
– Fixed quality setting selection when connected to Chromecast.
– Additional performance improvements during browsing.
– Additional performance and reliability improvements when syncing.