Welcome to this week’s podcast where we have a lot to talk about. Apple announced a new Surface Pro like iPad Pro, new iPhones and new Apple TV. We talk about new devices and discuss if they are a breakthrough or incremental updates. We also discuss the missing Windows 10 mobile builds, Microsoft’s IFA keynote disappointments, Windows Media Center in Windows 10 (don’t do it), revolutionary cooling and lots more.
|Subscribe via iTunes||Subscribe via RSS , XML RSS Link||Sticher Radio||Subscribe with Zune|
Links from this week’s show:
- Apple announce a new apps focused Apple TV
- Microsoft explain the reasons behind the delays in Windows 10 Insider Mobile Preview builds
- Disney Movies Anywhere now connects to Microsoft’s Movies & TV store for US users
- Microsoft quietly releases Windows 10 mobile Messaging beta
- Windows Media Center guide data problems for UK users return
- Acer announce Continuum ready Windows 10 mobile “PC Phone”
Ian Dixon is a Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional), founder of TheDigitalLifestyle.com tech site and producer of the weekly The Digital Lifestyle Show podcast. Ian has been writing and talking about Windows for over 10 years and has over 20 years in IT as an IT Manager. Ian has thousands of followers on Twitter and Facebook and over 4 million views on his YouTube channel.