This week Google announced a free, ad-supported music streaming service (US only) complimenting their Google Music subscription plan. Today Google have updated the iOS version of the Google Play Music app adding in the free subscription option.
The app has radio stations which you can start based on your mood, activity, genre, decade or artist.
You can find the app in the Google Play Store. It would be nice to see a universal Windows 10 Google Music app but I am not holding my breath!
What’s New in Version 3.0.5029
– Listen to free, ad-supported radio [US Only]
– Tell us what you’re doing, how you’re feeling, or what you want to hear, and we’ll serve up the right radio station for you
– Instantly start radio stations based on songs, artists, and albums
– Browse radio stations based on mood, activity, genre, decade, and more
– Easily find and listen to Top Charts and New Releases