There is a new Microsoft Band app for Windows Phone that enables you to pin the Microsoft Band sensor values to your Windows Phone start screen as live tiles. You can pin a live tile for heart rate, steps, calories, skin temperature and distance. You can configure the update interval for each sensor, and display the sensor results in a graph. You can also export sensor values in CSV format and have notifications when the sensors are read.
The app costs £1.49 from the Windows Phone Store and there is a two day trial version available to try.
This is the only app that can pin your Microsoft Band sensors to your Windows Phone start screen.
* Pin each sensor individually (HR, Steps, Calories, Skin temp, Distance)
* Configure background update interval for each sensor
* Configure time period for tile display and graph (in app)
* Export all collected data for each sensor in CSV format (Excel-friendly)
* Share sensor data with universal Windows app (to be released soon)
* Send optional notification (toast) when sensors are read