I am a big fan of Microsoft’s OneDrive cloud storage services, I switched from using Dropbox a while ago and the latest update for Windows Phone makes it even better. Microsoft have added support for OneDrive for Business which will please Office 365 users and they have made it so you can sign in with a personal OneDrive account and a Business account so you don’t have to pick just one of them.
So you could have all your personal files stored in your personal OneDrive account and your business documents in your Business account and have access to both of them from the one app. The new design makes it easy to switch between accounts and has an improved layout.
The app is available from the Windows Phone Store.
New in Version 4.4:
• Improved design
• OneDrive for Business support
• Sign in with both your personal OneDrive and your OneDrive for Business accounts
• Organise and open your OneDrive for Business files
• Save new files to your OneDrive for Business account
• Easily send your OneDrive for Business files
• Bug fixes and performance improvements