Welcome to podcast 464 where we look at the latest Windows 9 rumours, will be see it next month? We talk about the split Intel and ARM versions of Windows 9 and would a removal of the desktop kill productivity on the Surface? What will Microsoft charge for Windows 9? We also talk about a Microsoft Chromecast competitor, Xbox One Media Player and how to fix a “No access to this location” message, we talk Media Browser, Spotify on Windows Phone, switching back to Windows Phone and lots more.
I also want to thank Vidabox for their support of the show, Vidabox will be helping us bring together some interesting new videos showing media servers integrated into our digital lifestyle. Vidabox have a great range of media server, media players, iPad mounts and HTPC accessories. I really appreciate their support of the show so please check out Vidabox.com.
- Free version of Spotify is available for Windows Phone
- CloudMusik the Windows Phone Google Music client updated
- How to fix a “No access to this location” message on the new Xbox One Media Player
- Media Browser 3.0.5346 Beta adds Chromecast to the web client
- Why after two years away I switched back to Windows Phone from Android
- Microsoft preparing to release a Miracast streaming dongle
- New version of Media Browser for Windows 8.1 released