The DLNA/UPnP and Chromecasting app BubbleUPnP has been updated again. This time most of the changes are bug fixes which include faster loading of large photos with Chromecast, audio casting for mono audio fixing has been fixed, Google Music streaming has been fixed when using Popbox and there are other updates and fixes.
The app is great for streaming content from your phone or devices on your network to DLNA servers or Chormcast. You can find the app in the Google Play Store.
– fixed Audio Cast not playing mono audio correctly
– fixed Google Music streaming stopping mid-song with some renderers (Popbox)
– fixed Playlist track reordering not working with OpenHome renderers
– fixed Settings > Local Media Server > Filesystem > Custom Mount Point 2 not working
– faster loading of large photos to Chromecast with BubbleUPnP Server 0.8.3