As more people are using XBMC 13 Gotham more issues crop up so the XBMC team have released the release candidate of XBMC 13.1 addressing issues raised by users. The update only contains fixes and no new features and should be stable enough to update your 13.0 install.
Here are the list of changes since 13.0:
* Fix resume point of certain PVR items begin stale on playback.
* Fix weirdness when certain TVs query XBMC’s UPnP server and it
starts running a bunch of add-ons which cause popups on the XBMC
* Fix crash at exit while airplay is playing
* Better recovery of VDPAU on errors.
* Fixes for cropping of interlaced content using VDPAU.
* Fix for FLAC tracks with large embedded images not playing.
* Fix for crash if librtmp wasn’t available.
* Fix for ffmpeg building on linux using later versions of librtmp.
* Fix for broken m4a, mp4 playback with paplayer.
* Fix for the hint text not being shown in editcontrols once unfocused.
* Fix minor memory leak in PlayMedia builtin function.
* Fix albumartist use in song smartplaylists.
* Use unique client broadcast UID in the PVR api.
You can find the download links from xbmc.org