The Android version of the multiplatform media app MediaMonkey has been updated with a new round of fixes. The beta app has fixes for external storage issues on kitkat devices, fixes duplication issues, fixes for Bluetooth issues and other bug fixes.
The app syncs your media collection with the Windows version of MediaMonkey which itself is a great app for managing your music collection on Windows. The Android app is free from the Google Play Store and you will need to have the latest build of the Windows app to be able to use Wi-Fi syncing.
New round of beta testing beginning includes:
– Fix (partial) re. external storage on kitkat devices
– Fix to bidi sync w/ possible regressions 😉
– Fix duplicates appearing on Android update
– Fix incorrect player state
– Fix playback initiating on track deletion or bluetooth pause
– Fix Widget doesn’t display UPnP artwork
– Fixes re. equalizer
– Fixes to several crashes
Note: For Wi-Fi sync, use MediaMonkey for Windows build 126.96.36.1993 or higher