Microsoft have updated the Android version of the Xbox One SmartGlass app. The release notes say with the app you can find content and pin it to your Xbox One dashboard, you can watch your friends game clips on the device and send messages from the app. I am pretty sure the previous version has these features but I couldn’t actually check as the update is mandatory.
You can find the app in the Google Play Store.
• Help: Get contextual system and game help
• Pin: Find content, pin it in SmartGlass, and it’s there on your Xbox One when you get home
• Game DVR: Watch you and your friends game DVR clips at home or on-the-go
• Xbox LIVE: Stay connected to your Xbox One friends anywhere: send messages, check your Achievements and game progress, at home or on-the-go
• Companions: Games, movies, TV, and sports on Xbox One are better with companions that enhance what you’re watching or playing