Welcome to podcast 425, this week TDL blogger and XBMC enthusiast Stuart Harrison joins us to talk about moving from Windows Media Center to XBMC, why he left MCE after being a big fan of Microsoft and he has tips for optimising your XBMC setup. We also talk about some of the news items from the week including using Sonos with Google Play Music, DVBLink apps, Xbox One entertainment apps what is there and what is missing.
The TDL Show is brought to you by DVBLogic, makers of the DVBLink range of products. Get the free trial and see how it can expand the use of your Windows Media Center system and watch live and recorded TV on the Raspberry Pi, iPhone, Android and Windows Phone
If you want more information about how to subscribe to podcasts read our Podcast How To page.
- Sonos PLAY:1 review, great sound in a small package
- XBMC Aeon MQ5 Skin – A look at the TV Show Library
- XBMC Aeon MQ5 Skin – Improves Live TV GUI
- DVBLink for iOS version 2 released, adds recorded TV management and iOS7 compatibility
- Review: KaZoo My Phones – noise limiting headphones for children
- Microsoft demonstrate Xbox One gaming and entertainment apps
- Microsoft announce UK Xbox One entertainment apps.
- How to use Google Play Music with Sonos and UPnP/DLNA systems
- Xbox Video for Windows 8.1 updated with improvements for portrait mode and HD screens
- Xbox Music for Windows 8.1 updated
- How to rip and convert TV Show DVDs for XBMC – Part 4
- How to rip and convert TV Show DVDs for XBMC – Part 3
- How to rip and convert TV Show DVDs for XBMC – Part 2
- How to rip and convert TV Show DVDs for XBMC – Part 1