Twonky Beam is a great app for sending content from a mobile device to an UPnp/DLNA server and they have just launched a new version of the Android app. The app has a new much more intuitive user interface which has a walks you through sending media from the device to a receiver. The old app has a bit of a confusing UI so the new version is a welcome change. The app also has an improved video player, video bookmarks and improved reliability. The app is free from the Google Play Store.
The iOS version has also been updated, the new version contains DTCO-IP fixes and is available in the iTunes Store.
• Completely redesigned, more user-friendly user interface
• Intuitive, action-based application flow
• Popular video links available directly on home page
• Improved player view with skip forward 30 seconds/back 10 seconds controls
• Video bookmarks in addition to traditional site bookmarks
• Improved Internet beaming video selection workflow
• Improved reliability of Internet video beaming for popular websites