Sky have issued a minor update for the iPad and iPhone version of the Sky Go app. There are only minor changes to the app this time with Sky adding Sky Go Extra features on the last update. With the app you can watch on-demand Sky content as well as live channels depending on your subscription package.
The app is available from the iTunes store.
What’s New in Version 3.0.2
Minor bug fixes
SKY GO – KEY FEATURES
• Our on demand catalogue includes over 600 movies, hundreds of entertainment programmes and a great range of kids shows
• Watch up to 33 live channels depending on your subscription
– All Sky Sports channels including Sky Sports F1, British Eurosport and ESPN
– All 11 Sky Movies Channels
– Sky Atlantic, Sky1, Sky Living, Sky Arts 1 and Sky News
– Eight Kids channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Disney Channel
• Register up to two devices including PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and selected smartphones.
• Watch on up to two devices at the same time