Plex have updated the iOS Plex app to version 3.1.3. The updates seem to be minor with just a few changes, there is a Recently Aired filter, fixes for retrying syncing and a couple of other fixes. The app works with the Plex Sever which is free and the iOS app costs £2.99 from the iTunes Store.
What’s New in Version 3.1.3
We’re working on a future update that will improve loading times, but hope to alleviate some of the difficulties users with large libraries have been experiencing with the recent filtering changes.
Fixed in this update:
– The old-style “Recently Aired” filter for TV shows has been restored.
– Filtering by episode or by album is limited to 250 items.
– The device is allowed to sleep correctly after syncing.
– The Retry Sync button works correctly.
– The list of sync items is fetched when a sync is initiated, ensuring items added by other clients (e.g. Plex/Web) are correctly detected.
– Free space is restored correctly after removing the last sync item from a device.