Microsoft continue to work on improving SkyDrive, there were updated to the PC and Mac versions recently and yesterday the iOS version was updated. This update adds Retinia support and makes it easier to share and manage your photos and files.
One change is the support for opening SkyDrive files in other iOS apps, so you can do things like open a PDF in apps like iBooks and Kindle.
The app is free from iTunes
What’s New in Version 2.1
• Bug fixes.
• Updated to support iPad, including the new iPad with Retina display.
• Choose multiple photos or videos to upload from your iPhone or iPad.
• Share your files and photos—send a link in email or get a link you can copy and paste.
• Manage your files—move, delete, rename, or create new folders.
• Open your SkyDrive files in other iOS apps.