This week we are talking Media Manager apps for Windows Media Center with Bjorn Morris and Adam Thursby. There are some great apps for managing movies metadata and we discuss the pros and cons of the various addins and whether we really need extra software.
I have email and a look at the weeks news including Zune HD hacks, a new Media Center tennis app and a child friendly UI for Windows Media Center
Links from this weeks show:
- OpenZDK, the first Hack for Zune Released
- Windows Media Center app store
- My Media Center – Media Center interface specially designed for kids
- App Video Review: WSJ for iPad
- Toshiba planning Android and Windows tablets
- Details of HP’s Slate leak online
- Are Toshiba & Compal building the Microsoft Courier?
- HP TouchSmart desktops boosted with Beats Audio and Intel Core i3/i5
- Get Tennis scores straight from Windows Media Center
- The Digital Media Zone
- My Movies 3.10
- Media Browser
Music by Ian Dixon