Windows Insiders on the beta channel have new builds of Windows 11 to test. KB5022363 takes the builds to 22621.1180 (no features) and 22623.1180 (with features). The update adds an updated Accounts screen in settings which now shows your OneDrive storage including Outlook.com attachments.
The other change is that you don’t have to be signed into your Microsoft account to view widgets. So you can get things like weather and headlines without having to sign in.
UPDATE: Here is my hands on video:
Here are the changes and fixes:
Fixes in Build 22623.1180
[Taskbar & System Tray]
- Fixed an issue where right clicking on certain icons in the hidden icons flyout would make the flyout dismiss rather than bringing up the context menu for that icon.
- Fixed an explorer.exe crash which could happen when attempting to load certain app icons.
- Task view should no longer show behind the taskbar when using tablet-optimized taskbar options.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing taskbar from showing in Safe Mode when using the new search box option.
- When the Task Manager window size is small and the search box collapses to an icon, hovering over the icon will now show a tooltip.
- Fixed a few issues with how icons and labels were displayed when a contrast mode is enabled.
- Fixed an issue where Braille devices were incorrectly saying there was no screen on the latest version of Braille.