Microsoft has released build 22621.598 and Build 22622.598 to Windows Insiders on the beta channel. KB5017390 of Windows 11 22H2 update includes improvements for settings and bug fixes. Once again there are two releases, 22621.598 without features and 22622.598 with features, Insiders on the lower build can switch to the higher builds.
Here are the changes:
Changes and Improvements in Build 22622.598
- For the time being, you will no longer be able to uninstall apps with inter-dependencies (e.g., Steam and gaming apps running on Steam) or repair Win32 apps under Settings > Apps > Installed apps. You will still be able to modify and uninstall Win32 apps without inter-dependencies.
Fixes in Build 22622.598
- Fixed an issue leading to a small set of Insiders with “launch folder windows in a separate process” not being able to launch File Explorer in the last two flights due to an explorer.exe crash.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t interact with the top part of File Explorer (with the address bar) when File Explorer was full screen (F11).
- Fixed an issue where command bar items like copy, paste, and empty recycle bin may unexpectedly not be enabled when they should be.
Fixes for BOTH Build 22621.598 & Build 22622.598
- We fixed an issue that creates a duplicate print queue. Because of this, the original print queue stops working.
- We fixed an issue that affects Roaming User Profiles. After you sign in or sign out, some of your settings are not restored.
- [NEW] Clicking the network icon on the Lock screen does not work and will crash the Lock screen and may require you to reboot to login. After logging in, you can switch between wireless networks as needed.