Sharing files, links and pictures between Windows 10 PCs that are close by is really simple. Using Nearby Share you can share files between devices without having to setup a network or using Bluetooth. So, no more email links or pictures, you can do it with just a couple of clicks.
In this video I show you how to share files, links and pictures using Nearby Share and how easy it is to use.
How to share files, links and pictures using Nearby Share and how easy it is to use.
- The first step is to switch on the Nearby Share, which you can find in Action Centre:
- Make sure that Nearby Share is switched enabled on all the machines you want to be able to send links and files to.
- Then you can share links via the share icon in Microsoft Edge or right click on a file and select Share
- Select your device and then on the other device accept the file.
- That’s it. No Wi-Fi or Bluetooth setup required.