Welcome to this week’s podcast where despite some technical challenges Jason, Garry and I here to talk about Windows 10 Redstone 4, Redstone 5 and wonder what is next. We talk D-Link smart plugs, updates to Amazon Alexa and Sea of thieves.
Due to the technical issues this week’s show is a little shorter than normal, we should be back to normal next week.
Checkout my book: Entertainment Apps on the go with Windows 10. We cover music and video streaming services for Windows 10, turning your PC in to a powerful media server, DLNA and cloud services.
|Subscribe on Android||Subscribe via iTunes||Subscribe via RSS , XML RSS Link||Sticher Radio||Subscribe with Zune||Listen on TuneIn Radio|
If you want more information about how to subscribe to podcasts read our Podcast How To page. Follow us on twitter @isdixon @databasejase @garrywma @Thedigitallife @richard_speed
- Video: Unboxing, Setup and Review of the D-Link DSP-W115 Smart Plug
- Video: Hands on with Window 10 Redstone 5 build 17634
- Microsoft release Windows 10 Redstone 5 Build 17634 for Skip Ahead
- Video: HoloLens running Redstone 4 Preview
- Windows 10 Redstone 4 Build 17127 ISO available
- Windows Mixed Reality and HoloLens chat bot
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More