Welcome to this week’s podcast where Jason, Garry, Richard and I talk about Apple’s entry into the home speaker market and ask if its a rival to Amazon Echo or Sonos. We ask if the new iPad Pro is as productive as a Surface, talk about the benefits smart home lighting and have some more automation tips.
We also talk about the accidental Windows Insider builds released last week and ask if the Xbox game pass is good value for money.
Checkout my book: Entertainment Apps on the go with Windows 10. We cover music and video streaming services for Windows 10, turning your PC in to a powerful media server, DLNA and cloud services.
|Subscribe on Android||Subscribe via iTunes||Subscribe via RSS , XML RSS Link||Sticher Radio||Subscribe with Zune||Listen on TuneIn Radio|
If you want more information about how to subscribe to podcasts read our Podcast How To page. Follow us on twitter @isdixon @databasejase @garrywma @Thedigitallife
Listen Here (download mp3) – Watch recording of the show on our Youtube channel
- Kodi v18 goes 64bit for Windows 10, no UWP app just yet.
- Video: ICZI USB C to 3 Port USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Latest version of Groove with fluent design and new playlists features rolling out
- Video: A quick look at the Microsoft Surface Dock
- Microsoft accidently released a new PC and Mobile builds
- Plex add live TV to Plex Media Server and expand tuner options
- Video: Acer Spin 5 Convertable Laptop Review
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More