When the BBC Store launched last month the only app they released was a universal Windows app which works great on the PC and mobile. The app has just been updated with a few fixes and improvements. In this release the app there are direct links from the BBC Store website to the Windows 10 app, fixes for display issues on Windows 10 Mobile and extra notifications.
The app works very well even with Continuum on the phone up on the TV. You can find the app in the Windows Store.
– Exclusive content now available to Windows 10 users
– Direct links from the BBC Store website to the Windows 10 app
– Bug Fixes: Display issue on Windows 10 mobile
-Notifications on playback
– Live tile not visible on some shows
– Labelling on video playback
– An App crash scenario