Plex have released an update for the Android version of the Plex app. Version 4.10.3 fixes a couple of issues with the app, it fixes T layout problems, has improved camera upload error messages and fixes video playback crashes on Android TV.
Plex is one of my recommended alternatives for Windows Media Center in Windows 10. You can find Plex and Android in the Google Play Store.
– Show better error message when current user can’t use Camera Upload.
– [TV Layout] Fix menu button action not working.
– [Android TV] Resolve crash when video playback was interrupted after 1 minute of playback in a non-activated app.
– Allow filtering Watch later and Recommended content by “watched” status.
– Add new actions to music items.
– Add options to create and edit playlists.
More features and fixes at https://goo.gl/tJ95Dz