The Groove music app continues to be improved with the mobile and desktop versions of the app being updated. The desktop version of the app now remembers whether the menu is collapsed or expanded across sessions. With the mobile version you can now search for artist within the app, FLAC album art has been fixed, there is a new manual sync option and there are other UI tweaks. It great to see the updated, now all I need is DLNA in the app and we are done!
A new release is available today for the Groove app on Windows 10. Check the Store! This release (version 3.6.1382.0) includes the following:
- The app remembers the state of the hamburger across sessions (i.e. if you collapse it, it will stay collapsed across sessions).
- You can now search for Artists within the app.
- Fans reported that album art didn’t properly show album art for FLAC files. We fixed that.
- Added a manual sync option to Settings.
- Select/unselect all now available when in selection mode.
- New layout in the album detail page banner to allow you to read more of the details for your favorite albums.
- Now you can navigate to the album page from the context menu for songs.
- The modules in Explore and artist detail pages load from top to bottom to make the experience smoother.