Firecore have released version 3.1 of Infuse it’s iOS media app. The app now includes trakt sync so you can sync media playback across devices, so you can start playback off on an iPhone and then continue watching later on an iPad.
The update also has better support for XBMC/Kodi libraries, options for Dolby/DTS audio passthrough and stability / performance improvements.
The app is free from the iTunes Store but to unlock most of the features you need the $9.99 Pro in-app purchase.
What’s New in Version 3.1
ALL-NEW TRAKT SYNC
Pro users can now sync watched history, and playback progress across multiple devices using trakt! Start watching a movie on your iPhone while riding home on the train, and pick up your iPad later at home to finish it. Infuse will automatically keep track of exactly where you left off.
– New trakt v2 API for improved speed and reliability
– Better support for XBMC/Kodi libraries (NFO files and additional image overriding)
– Global options for Dolby/DTS audio passthrough
– Auto-delete subtitles when a video is removed
– Resolved issue with some video types not appearing
– Other stability and performance improvements
Thanks so much for using Infuse. Please reach out to [email protected] or @InfuseApp on Twitter with any issues or suggestions.