Over the weekend OpenELEC 3.2.1 was released and only a couple of days later version 3.2.2 has been released. This is update contains bug fixes to the 3.2 release of the embedded XBMC system and is recommended for all users of OpenELEC 3.2.
Download links on the OpenELEC blog:
OpenELEC 3.2.2 is a bugfix and maintenance release for our OpenELEC 3.2 series and is recommended for all new installations or as an update for all previous versions. Systems running OpenELEC 3.1.x and 3.2.x will automatically update to 3.2.2 if auto-update is enabled. Users who are still running OpenELEC 1.0-3.0 are encouraged to manually update to enjoy the many new features. We would like to thank our users, project team and partners for their efforts in testing, reporting and fixing issues, adding features, creating how-to documents, and donations of hardware and funds to the project. We hugely appreciate your continued support!
- update to bcm2835-bootloader-b4e35f4
- update to bcm2835-driver-b4e35f4
- xf86-video-fglrx-legacy: add PCI ID patch
- plymouth-lite: provide full screen splashs if possible
- xf86-video-fglrx: provide controlfile from 13.8 to hide the watermark
- eglibc: fix dns with broken routers